See the SciChart.js Getting Started guide to:
- Get started for free with our community edition.
- Code a chart with NPM and Webpack and step-by-step code samples.
- Compile our examples app and get access to more than 80 chart examples, including customizable fan charts.
Build your first charting app with our tutorials.
You can compile our charting app with NPM install, and our demos are easy to follow. We offer boilerplates for the most popular frameworks, including Angular, Vue, Blazor, React, Electron and Next.js.
Powering your data charts with our software can deliver high-quality results that are responsive, interactive and smooth.
For more complex functionality, we have tutorials and documentation. You can also contact our knowledgeable support team for advice.
Case Uses & Industries
Fan charts can be particularly useful for economic policy decision-makers. It can help them determine risks, and perform probabilistic assessment of the forecasts being over a range of different outcomes. This data visualization helps to quantify forecast uncertainty, and has been used by major banks and financial institutions, such as the Bank of England, since the 1990s. Example uses include to display the volatility of exchange rates or oil prices.
- Supports tens of millions of data points
- Fast rendering for real-time data feeds
- Supports customizable, interactive features
- 5-star rated support for developers
- Winner of the Queen’s Award for Innovation
Frequently Asked Questions
Are your JS fan charts responsive?
Yes – all our JS charts are fully responsive across all devices.
What customizations and interactions are available?