Our current chart setup is as follows: 2 charts, each with 2 line series (~23k data points per line series – datetime [x-axis], double[y-axis]), data is added to the line series in real-time and all data is retained (never deleted). Both charts share a motion events group (pinchzoom, rollover, xaxisdrag, zoomextents).
Of the 2 Line series, each line series can be removed or added to the chart at random.
We noticed that an index out of bounds error occurs if you quickly add/remove a new line series (plus data) and start zooming in/out quickly, as much as possible. – easiest way to replicate issue. In some cases, if you zoom in with an already loaded lines series, the error still comes up.
See attached txt logs.
I considered completely disabling chart interaction (by disabling chart modifiers) before adding or removing a line series, however, this caused other issues such as vertical annotations being removed.
- Hi Eyram, can you provide an example that reproduces this issue? It’s very hard to determine why this issue occurs without seeing the code.
- I think this issue is somewhat related to the other issue I posted – https://www.scichart.com/questions/android/android-oom-outofmemoryerror. Still debugging.
- Based on solution identified for – https://www.scichart.com/questions/android/spline-visual-issue – testing to see if issue is reproduceable
- Unable to reproduce – closing.
- You must login to post comments