I have a strange margin in the end of the chart. But AxisMarkerAnnotations don’t have this margin. Only series and HorizontalLineAnnotation. Look at the picture:
Where did it come from?
And maybe I can add margins to max and mix values?
- I tried to make all of this annotations as HorizontalLineAnnotation (transparent line) but the max annotation are clipped in this case
- I fixed what’s in the comment above. Just made labelPlacement = BottomRight. But it doesn’t draw sometimes. Until I start scrolling.
- Hi Iliya, I’m not sure what you’re talking about and don’t see any attached screenshots. Can you provide more information about this problem (screenshots, code sample etc )? Thanks in advance.
- I’ve attached a screenshot to the question. With a link. I think it’s not actual for me anymore. Thank you
- You must login to post comments