SciChart® the market leader in Fast WPF Charts, WPF 3D Charts, and iOS Chart & Android Chart Components
We are using the candlestick chart, and scrolling off the ends of the plotted data behaves very strangely:
– If I scroll slowly, the chart expands, anchored to the end of the data set (this is expected)
– If I scroll quickly, it lets me scroll beyond the end of the data set
– Once I have scrolled of the end of the data set, touching the screen again jumps back to the data set
– If I scroll slowly so the chart is expanding, and then release touch, the chart continues to move with inertia. If I clock again it jumpos back to expanding mode.
The combination of all these behaviours makes a very confusing and unsatisfying user experience.
Is there a way to change the behaviour? I had a look at https://www.scichart.com/documentation/ios/v2.x/api/dir_2dcc4ec269b335aa862d36c6f6e3093f.html but can’t find anything that might.
We have set:
xAxis is a SCIDateTimeAxis
xAxis.VisibleRange to desired range
xAxis.VisibleRangeLimit = range.Clone() where range is desired range
xAxis.VisibleRangeLimitMode = SCIRangeClipMode.inMax (I guess it should be called minMax but something broke in the build?)
xAxis.AutoRange = SCIAutoRange.Never
with chart modifiers:
– new SCIZoomPanModifier()
– new SCIZoomExtentsModifier()
– new SCIPinchZoomModifier()