SciChart.js fills the div that you specify in your application when you run this code:
Take a look at these StackOverflow questions:
- How to make child div expand to parent div
- CSS – Expand float child DIV height to parent’s height
- How can I expand a child div height to parent height?
Let me know if this helps,
Update: Fixed in build 1.1.1346 or greater
This issue is fixed in build 1.1.1346 or greater which will be published soon. To get the SciChartSurface to fit full width / height of an application, you need the following markup.
<body style="margin: 0;"> <div style="height: 100vh;"> <div id="scichart-root" style="width: 100%; height: 100%;"></div> </div> </body>
This results in a SciChartSurface stretching to fit the browser window.
Demo application code found here:
- Browser version https://github.com/ABTSoftware/SciChart.JS.Examples/tree/dev/Sandbox/CustomerExamples/SizeSciChartSurfaceToFitHeight
- Electron version https://github.com/ABTSoftware/SciChart.JS.Examples/tree/dev/Sandbox/demo-electron
Please login first to submit.