I have a real time updated chart with multiple traces. I got run time error sometimes. It seems happening randomly. But it can be reproduced after a long run (e.g. 45 mins). I have checked, the memory condition is normal when the problem happens. Do you have any idea what’s wrong with it when I got this error?
- You’ll have to tell us if this error occurs in the latest version (v3). We are no longer fixing bugs on version 2. If it occurs please give steps to reproduce. We’ll gladly resolve an error if we can see it!
- I will try to test with version 3. However I got some unexpected errors after upgraded to version 3. That’s why I fall back to version 2. One of the issue is this one: https://www.scichart.com/questions/js/got-error-when-resize-the-boxannotation-by-dragging-the-left-or-right-border#sabai-entity-content-16652
- Any way you can give us some code to reproduce even in v2? We can update that code and test it out in version 3. There are some neat tools like CodeSandbox which allow sharing of bug reproductions in the browser https://www.scichart.com/blog/codepen-codesandbox-and-jsfiddle-support-in-scichart-js/
- Thank Andrew! The problem happens randomly and it seems not happening in my colleague’s computer. Is it possible related the HD CPU version according to this post? https://www.scichart.com/questions/js/function-or-function-signature-mismatch-error
- You must login to post comments