What is the minimum iOS version supported by javscript scichart?
- chinghung lai asked 1 year ago
- You must login to post comments
Hi Chinghung Lai,
- Michael Klishevich answered 1 year ago
- last edited 1 year ago
- chinghung lai answered 1 year ago
Hi chinghung lai,
Can’t find variable: WebAssembly
Googling this issue it seems this is a bug in iOS 12 / Safari version 12 which should support webassembly
See these links for more information:
- Bug showing iOS 12 doesn’t support web assembly https://bugs.webkit.org/show_bug.cgi?id=191064
- However canIUse shows it should be supported https://www.lambdatest.com/web-technologies/wasm-support-on-safari-12
You may have to recommend users update to iOS 13 or later, or try Google chrome browser in iOS 12 as a workaround.
- Andrew Burnett-Thompson answered 1 year ago
Currently only iOS 12 encounters problems.
- Alex Jonze answered 1 year ago
Please login first to submit.