On testing scichart for a migration of our chart library, I had a some problems.
Because I tested scichart for just two days so It maybe my mistakes..^^
- MouseWheelZoomModifier does not work.
– If There is no series on chart area, MouseWheellZoom works well but After add curve, It stop working.
- Rubber Band Zoom for Stacked bar chart
– After adding serveral stacked bar charts, When I try to do rubber band zoom for stacked bar chart, Stacked bar often disappear.
- ZoomExtants for Stacked bar chart
– After adding several stacked bar charts, When I call “ZoomExtants()”, all stacked bar charts does not fit in chart area.
I attached a sample program.
I will looking forward to your answer.
- Sunchul Kim asked 9 years ago
- last active 8 years ago
I have to show multiple charts in the UI. so, I’m using a ListView and adding SciChart in the DataTemplate.
Please refer the files for more details
After the data is loaded, there is a lot of lag in zoom in, zoom out and Rubberband functionality.
Note: I’ve to load more than 4000 XY values in the series.
Could you please take a look at the same and provide some tips for improving the performance and also let me know if there is any alternative for what I’m doing?
- Manoj Baddi asked 5 years ago
- last active 5 years ago