I’m having an issue with ZoomExtentsY, where it throws the exception InvalidOperationException.
My software reads sensordata from a stream and appends this data to the SciChart XyDataSeries<DateTime, double>.
I’m plotting a moving window of the data +/- 5 seconds which moves at 1 x speed of time forward. I use ZoomExtentsY to make the moving window show all the available data in that +/- 5 second segment in the Y-direction.
As I haven’t found any pattern on when/why the exception happens, it occurs rather random. Sometimes I can playback fine, but other times the exception happens within seconds of opening the SciChart-plot.
The exception message was: ‘Enumerator version is invalid’
Here is the StackTrace:
at System.Linq.Enumerable.Any[TSource](IEnumerable1 source)
at Abt.Controls.SciChart.Model.DataSeries.DataSeries2.ZB(IRange C, SearchMode D, SearchMode I)
at Abt.Controls.SciChart.Model.DataSeries.DataSeries2.GetWindowedYRange(IRange xRange, Boolean getPositiveRange)
at Abt.Controls.SciChart.Visuals.RenderableSeries.BaseRenderableSeries.GetYRange(IRange xRange, Boolean getPositiveRange)
at Abt.Controls.SciChart.Visuals.Axes.AxisBase.GetWindowedYRange(IDictionary2 xRanges)
at Abt.Controls.SciChart.Visuals.SciChartSurface.ZB(IDictionary2 C, TimeSpan D
- Stian Dahl asked 7 years ago
- last active 7 years ago
On testing scichart for a migration of our chart library, I had a some problems.
Because I tested scichart for just two days so It maybe my mistakes..^^
- MouseWheelZoomModifier does not work.
– If There is no series on chart area, MouseWheellZoom works well but After add curve, It stop working.
- Rubber Band Zoom for Stacked bar chart
– After adding serveral stacked bar charts, When I try to do rubber band zoom for stacked bar chart, Stacked bar often disappear.
- ZoomExtants for Stacked bar chart
– After adding several stacked bar charts, When I call “ZoomExtants()”, all stacked bar charts does not fit in chart area.
I attached a sample program.
I will looking forward to your answer.
- Sunchul Kim asked 8 years ago
- last active 8 years ago