SciChart v3.0 is here! Wait a second … what happened to SciChart v2.5 which you announced last year?
…SciChart v3.0 Is the Next Major Version
We decided that we had so many new features in our internal build and with such a long time between major releases that this should be a major update to v3.0. The core of SciChart is the same, the library should be a drop in replacement, but many internal systems have been re-architected to address long-running issues.
Please see the list of changes http://www.scichart.com/announcing-scichart-v3-0-beta . There’s a lot new so take a moment to familiarise yourself with the changes.
- DataSeries.Append Must Faster
- UnsortedXyDataSeries No Longer Needed
- Multitouch Support
- Axis Styling Improvements
- Axis Tick Algorithm Improvements
- Static Axis
- Axis VisibleRangeLimit (Zoom Limit)
- XML Serialization of Annotations, Chart Settings
- MaxFrameRate – Frame Rate limiting
- Save Chart to Bitmap
- Heatmap Color Map Improvements
- API Improvments
- Performance & GC Tuning
How to Get It!
Simply head over to http://www.scichart.com/downloads where you can download the BETA installer, or as DLLs only. Both packages also include a PDF Release note with the above changes and some upgrade instructions for existing users.
Source code customers, we will be sending out an update today via email.
- You must login to post comments