I have an issue with and unhandled exception when using the SciChart component in my application when the following happens.
- My application is running and I’ve plotted something using SciChart
- The computer goes to sleep after a while
- The computer wakes up and the application crashes with the following exception
Element already has a logical parent. It must be detached from the old parent before it is attached to a new one.
I’ve tried it on 3 different computers and it is only one of them which crashes. The full stack trace is attached to this post.
- Hi there, can you double check the SciChart version please? As v4.0.30319 is actually the .NET Framework v4 not scichart version. If you are using vLatest (v4.1.1) is there any chance you can forward a sample that reproduces the issue to tech support? http://support.scichart.com/index.php?/Tickets/Submit We will investigate right away. Kind regards, Andrew
- You must login to post comments