I am looking to do some custom formatting of the Heatmap.
Is it possible to show no text if the values are the minimum, and format these buckets to a predefined colour e.g. transparent?
Then I am only showing those buckets with values.
I am using the HeatmapChartwithText as a basis for my prototype at the moment.
- You must login to post comments
Heatmaps in SciChart WPF support using double.NaN to represent a null value.
Null cells are rendered as transparent and as far as I know, will have no text drawn in them.
Please let me know if this helps!
- Oh PS: How to get nightly builds. http://support.scichart.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/17232/37/getting-nightly-builds-with-nuget
- That worked! Thank you for the fast reply!
- That’s alright, that’s what we do :) Thanks for reporting!
- @Andrew Didn’t want to post another thread again as it is around the same topic. I found this link http://support.scichart.com/index.php?/News/List , talking about version v5 about the Uniform HeatMap. I noticed it mentioned the “PaletteProvider API” and found the the link below on it and looks to be exactly what I am looking for. E.g. if it is in this specific range I can colour it to be what I want, overriding the ColourMap gradient. https://www.scichart.com/documentation/v4.x/webframe.html#Paletted%20Series.html Do you have any more information on how this will work with the heatmap? or if this is even case?
- Hi Matthew, Yes PaletteProvider feature has been added to the Heatmap in v5 of SciChart WPF. This is currently in Early Access Preview as it is still under development. You can clone the repository of our v5 examples from Github: https://github.com/ABTSoftware/SciChart.WPF.Examples and you can get the DLLs from our BETA nuget feed with access instructions at http://support.scichart.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/17232/37/getting-nightly-builds-with-nuget. There is an example in there for Paletteprovider with Heatmap at v5.x/Examples/SciChart.Examples/Examples/HeatmapChartTypes/UniformHeatmapAndPaletteProvider/
Please login first to submit.