If you are using v4.0.0 of sciChart, I would recommend updating.
Let me know if this helps,
I deinstalled V4.0.0 as recommended. Now I have v126.96.36.19945 getting by NuGet.
The license problem is the same.
yesterday morning I send two Versions to Support@SciChart.com; one works, one not to support and got the ticket PM-778-60810.
The main differenz is that in one case I made a separate template and so I have “b:BaseApplication” instead of “Application” in the Application.xaml.
With v3.6 the procedure works, with v4.0.2 not
Not sure if this will be applicable to the problems that Frank is experiencing, but I managed to solve my issue with the 4.0.3 install.
In my case, I rolled back Windows to the Restore Point prior to installing v4.0.1 and then just installed 4.0.3 and tried again.
This time everything worked, so I’m now up and running.
Now it works!
The reason of all trouble was the function “MyResolveEventHandler”
We need this function with separate code in internal Company dlls and it seems that SciChart also work with this function.
I deactivated our internal function and now it works.
“Beginning with the .NET Framework 4, the System.ResolveEventHandler event is raised for all assemblies, including resource assemblies.In earlier versions, the event was not raised for resource assemblies.If the operating system is localized, the handler might be called multiple times: once for each culture in the fallback chain.”
Please login first to submit.