Hi everyone, I encountered a very strange bug in SciChart today.
For a customer in China I had to render Chinese characters so I specified the xml:lang=”zh-CN” attribute to ensure they are rendered correctly.
I did this on a panel that also contained a SciChart surface.
And now, whenever I moved away from the page containing the control, I got a WPF invalid operation exception triggered by the SciChart control with the following text:
“cannot modify the logical children for this node at this time because a tree walk is in progress”
The workaround was of course very simple: specify the xml:lang attribute on the specific textboxes that contained the Chinese characters. But it took me a while to figure out that this was the cause of the problem.
Thank you for reporting this. It seems to be a really weird isssue. Please let me log it in our bug tracker for future investigation.
Please login first to submit.