Skills: C++, OpenGL or DirectX
Location: Remote (Timezone UTC+2)
Date posted: 15th July 2022
We’ve built our own shader and asset compilation to write shaders once in HLSL and target any platform. A similar compilation step is performed for other assets (meshes, textures). We’ve also built a C++ core for data visualisation which is shared across platform.
Your duties will include developing the C++ 2D/3D engine which is used in SciChart. This engine targets macOS / iOS (Metal), Android (OpenGLES), Windows (DirectX), Linux (OpenGL/Vulkan) and WebAssembly (WebGL). It allows 3D visualisation of data, 2D drawing functions including Lines, Shape drawing, Text and 3D CAD object visualisation. In addition, helping us progress toward a C++ core version of SciChart for charting on Linux and other platforms.
You will be working with senior engineers from the gaming / graphics industry and will be able to learn a lot from them!
- C++ Software Development Experience with minimum C++ 11.
- Shader development experience e.g. HLSL/GLSL.
- Fluent or Upper Intermediate English
- Attention to detail , a desire to work in a team and learn from us!
Desired (nice to have) skills::
- Background in games, 3D Visualization or CAD is helpful
- Any experience with Unreal Engine UE4 or similar is helpful
- Any experience with WebGL or WebAssembly is helpful
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to submit your CV