SciChart v2.31 Build 4069
We are pleased to announce a hotfix update to SciChart. Version 2.31 Build 4069 includes some critical fixes and improvements which have been highlighted on the forums in January and February.
Please see the changelog below. It is recommended to update to the latest version if you are currently using v2.x.
- Significant improvement to GC / memory management and performance
(refactor submitted by owners of SciTech Memory Profiler http://www.scitech.se)
Reduced boxing/unboxing to IPoint/Point2D in the rendering pipeline resulting in reduced GC load and performance improvements for line charts.
- Regenerated documentation to remove ‘Trial Expired’ notice!
- Fixed if BandSeries Min > Max cannot select BandSeries
- Fixed a VisibleRange exception when using Category and Numeric XAxis on the same chart
- Fixed SeriesSource doesn’t update surface when Loading and Unloading the chart
- Fixed a NullReferenceException crash when Annotations are added to an empty chart with CategoryDateTimeAxis
- Fixed a double.Parse() culture crash in ValueMultiplicatorConverter in the examples suite
- Fixed a bug in Silverlight Annotations which made it difficult to click, select and drag them
- Fixed Annotations wrong placement when visibility restored
- Fixed FastColumnRenderableSeries large negative values do not render properly
- Fixed Memory leak caused by mouse-handlers
- Fixed issue where GridlinesPanel covered the BelowAnnotationCanvas (making annotations there invisible)
- Fixed CustomAnnotation, it can be templated using ContentTemplate and Content as a DataContext now
SciChart v2.31 can be downloaded from the www.scichart.com/downloads page. Source-code customers in subscription will receive an email to the purchaser on record.
SciChart v3.0 BETA 2
Also, SciChart v3.0 is about to go to Beta 2. We still have a few bugs to fix following your feedback. If there is any more please keep it coming.
Full suite of documentation is in progress
The team is busy working to replace and augment the documentation at www.scichart.com/documentation/webframe.html with a set of 50-100 articles which will be uploaded soon to our Beta support site support.scichart.com.
You can create tickets now using the support site but the system will not be fully ‘switched on’ for a couple of weeks.
SciChart Releases to be Announced at www.scichart.com/news
Finally, from now on, we will be announcing SciChart releases at www.scichart.com/news (URL will replace www.scichart.com/tutorials in due course). These will be replicated on the homepage of the support site at support.scichart.com
That’s all! Thanks and regards,