We are pleased to announce that SciChart Android SDK v1.1.1 has now been released! Please see below for the list of improvements / features added and bugs fixed.
If you are using SciChart Android v1.x then this update is a drop-in replacement.
What’s New in SciChart Android v1.1.1?
- Fixed MinimalZoomConstrain bug in DateAxis; added unit tests
- Fixed Android Installer Zip: some example source code was not included as file paths were too long. This is now resolved and the examples now compile.
- Improved the ShiftedAxes example – axes made more visible
- Improved the CategoryLabelProvider API – now can convert from Dates directly.
- Fixed incorrect rendering of axis when render surfaces changes – added invalidateElement() call which sets dirty flags which is required for correct rendering + test
- Cosmetic changes to the CreateRealtimeTickingStockChart example’s code
- Using Gradlew for Deploy.01.CreateAar.bat not Gradle. Solves build errors from our source code on some PCs.
- Fixed crash of “Realtime Ticking Stock Charts” example – fragment was renamed in r1291 without changing of example definition
- Fixed incorrect position of axes in ShiftedAxes example on startup – added custom layout manager which performs addition layout pass during first layout of chart;
Where to get SciChart Downloads?
You can get the SciChart Android SDK v1.1.1 from the Downloads page. Source code customers can also get-latest from our Github repository.
GET SCICHART ANDROID v1.1.1