We are pleased to announce that SciChart Android SDK v1.1.0 has now been released! Please see below for the list of improvements / features added and bugs fixed.
If you are using SciChart Android v1.x then this update is a drop-in replacement.
What’s New in SciChart Android v1.1.0?
- Added new example: Realtime Ticking Android Stock Charts
- Added new example: Multi Pane Android Stock Charts
- Added feature to synchronise YAxis sizes when multiple charts placed one above each other (see Synchronise Multiple Chart example)
- Added feature to synchronise ranges and events of multiple charts (see Multi Pane Android Stock Charts demo)
- Added HorizontalLineAnnotation / VerticalLineAnnotation
- SciChart Android no longer requires a Trial License to be compiled into the examples app when downloading. The 30-day trial works out of the box!
- SciChart Android Getting Started Guide and Package Hierarchy is now online. Full documentation coming soon.
- Fixed PinchZoomModifier doesn’t work with CategoryDateTimeAxis
- Fixed AxisMarkerAnnotation has wrong background
- Fixed several bugs with CategoryDateTimeAxis
- Fixed Legend checkboxes don’t respond in a realtime example
Where to get SciChart Downloads?
You can get the SciChart Android SDK v1.1 from the Downloads page. Source code customers can also get-latest from our Github repository.