We are pleased to announce a Minor update to SciChart – v3.2.1 Build 5511.
Build 5511 contains many fixes that you have reported over the last few weeks.
What’s New in v18.104.22.16811
- NEW: Added LegendStyle property for SciStockChart
- NEW: StackedColumnsWrapper, now user have an ability to bind StackedColumnRenderableSeries to different YAxes.
- NEW: Added AxisBase.DataRange property changed notification
- SC-2478 Fixed performance issue with rapid DataSeries.Append() after update to 3.2 caused by DataRangeChanged event implementation
- SC-2474 Fixed the issue with modifiers where setting properties on modifiers affected the chart layout
- SC-2485 Fixed NullReferenceException if axis doesn’t have LabelProvider
- SC-2482 Fixed issue with missing point markers when series contains NaNs
- SC-2402 Fixed incorrect rendering of Dashed Lines for High Speed Render Surface
- SC-2436 Fixed the bug where RenderableSeries.Clear() caused wrong rendering
- SC-2470 Fixed issue when binding IsCenterAxis property causes exception
- SC-2469 Fixed Bug with stacking small numbers, like 0.001 etc.
- SC-2450 Fixed VerticalSliceModifier doesn’t update position of markers
- SC-2405 Fixed Polar — Scatter series — improve hit-test
- SC-2439 Fixed SC-2439 Hit-test exception
- SC-2406 Improved HitTest implementation for FastOhlcRenderableSeries, FastErrorBarsRenderableeries
- SC-2467 Fixed DirectX Crash when lines buffer overran on 1000×1000 series
- Fixed issue in PointMarker, where changing a property did not result in chart redrawing
- Fixed Licensing Wizard, unable to activate manually if username is an email
- Fixed DirectX Text Quality for text labels in stacked column series
- Fixed DirectX performance improvements for Ellipse / Scatter chart
- Fixed Polar Chart circular gridlines antialiasing
- Fixed the Spline Line CustomeRenderableSeries when used in a vertical chart
- Fixed DirectX Ellipses not all points are drawn on high point count charts
Where to Get It
To get SciChart v3.2.1 please head over to our Downloads page, or, you can get the binaries alone at our Nightly Build page.