We are pleased to announce a Minor update to SciChart – v3.2.1 Build 5511.
Build 5511 contains many fixes that you have reported over the last few weeks.
What’s New in v220.127.116.1111
- NEW: Added LegendStyle property for SciStockChart
- NEW: StackedColumnsWrapper, now user have an ability to bind StackedColumnRenderableSeries to different YAxes.
- NEW: Added AxisBase.DataRange property changed notification
- SC-2478 Fixed performance issue with rapid DataSeries.Append() after update to 3.2 caused by DataRangeChanged event implementation
- SC-2474 Fixed the issue with modifiers where setting properties on modifiers affected the chart layout
- SC-2485 Fixed NullReferenceException if axis doesn’t have LabelProvider
- SC-2482 Fixed issue with missing point markers when series contains NaNs
- SC-2402 Fixed incorrect rendering of Dashed Lines for High Speed Render Surface
- SC-2436 Fixed the bug where RenderableSeries.Clear() caused wrong rendering
- SC-2470 Fixed issue when binding IsCenterAxis property causes exception
- SC-2469 Fixed Bug with stacking small numbers, like 0.001 etc.
- SC-2450 Fixed VerticalSliceModifier doesn’t update position of markers
- SC-2405 Fixed Polar — Scatter series — improve hit-test
- SC-2439 Fixed SC-2439 Hit-test exception
- SC-2406 Improved HitTest implementation for FastOhlcRenderableSeries, FastErrorBarsRenderableeries
- SC-2467 Fixed DirectX Crash when lines buffer overran on 1000×1000 series
- Fixed issue in PointMarker, where changing a property did not result in chart redrawing
- Fixed Licensing Wizard, unable to activate manually if username is an email
- Fixed DirectX Text Quality for text labels in stacked column series
- Fixed DirectX performance improvements for Ellipse / Scatter chart
- Fixed Polar Chart circular gridlines antialiasing
- Fixed the Spline Line CustomeRenderableSeries when used in a vertical chart
- Fixed DirectX Ellipses not all points are drawn on high point count charts
Where to Get It