We are pleased to announce a Minor update to SciChart – v3.2.2 Build 5631.
Build 5631 contains many fixes that you have reported over the last few weeks. We are continuing to integrate your feedback and improve SciChart v3.2. Please keep the feedback coming!
What’s New in v220.127.116.1131
- NEW: Added property to allow series to be included or excluded in Rollover, Tooltip, Cursor and VerticalSlices modifiers individually. Default value = TrueUsage:
<s:FastLineRenderableSeries CursorModifier.IncludeSeries=”True” RolloverModifier.IncludeSeries=”False”
- SC-2499 Fixed Overview/Scrollbar glitching on click
- SC-2373 Multipane Stock Charts example – ClosePaneCommand doesn’t work ( duplicated fix from 3.1 )
- SC-2493 Fixed NullReferenceException when Set theme for overview
- SC-2490 Fixed XPS Printing issue related to chart printing in v3.2
- SC-2481 Oscilloscope — Axis can be dragged out from the viewport
- SC-2435 Layout issue: TextWrapping in AxisTitle breaks chart layout Added static property
- SC-2503 Fixed SciChartScrollbar doesn’t update itself if changing SelectedRange.Min/Max
- Fixed significant performance issue in HighQualityRasterizer 2D line drawing in v3.2 branch
- Fixed crash in Licensing Wizard if PC has no email client and user manually activates
- Fixed a bug in TimeSpanLabelProvider – crashing when using negative timespans. Changed default TimeSpan formatter to have a negative sign. Handling of negative timespans in TimeSpanLabelProvider
- Removed strange GrowBy setting on the YAxis of the Overview control
- Improved Ellipse geometry performance in DirectX
Where to Get It
To get SciChart v3.2.2 please head over to our Downloads page, or, you can get the binaries alone at our Nightly Build page.