We are pleased to announce a Minor Update to the SciChart WPF SDK v4: SciChart WPF v4.0.3 Build 8066.
This release contains several critical bug fixes and it is recommended for all users of SciChart WPF v4 to update. We are now following semantic versioning and v4.0.3 is backwards compatible to v4.0.0. It is not backward compatible to v3.x. For this you will need to see our migration guide.
What’s New in v184.108.40.20666?
- Added exception / warning if setting ColumnRenderableSeries3D.DataPointWidth outside of bounds 0.0-1.0
- Fixed a bug where changing DataSeries.YValues or XValues and Invalidating SciChartSurface did not redraw the chart. This occurred because of the new Caching feature in DataSeries, which did not know about data-values being changed via the YValues list.
- Fixed rounding error issue which prevented ColumnRenderableSeries3D from displaying in some conditions
- Fixed NullReferenceException in ColumnRenderableSeries3D when opacity used
- Merged fixes from v3.6 Branch: Fixed the crash during panning CategoryAxis
- SC-3343 Allow disabling all DropShadowEffects (used by tooltips, legends) via the EffectManager.Instance.EnableDropShadows property
- SC3D-290 Allow hide 3D XYZ Orientation Gizmo and FPS Counter in SciChart3D via SciChart3DSurface.IsFpsVisible and IsXyzGizmoVisible properties
- SC3D-287 Allow hide entire AxisCube via SciChart3DSurface.IsAxisCubeVisible
- Added option to SciChart WPF Examples Suite -> Settings -> Use Alternative Fill Source (to enable compatibilty mode for DirectX on older GPUs)
- Added option to SciChart WPF Examples Suite -> Settings -> Enable/Disable DropShadows (to allow better performance on older hardware)
SC3D 30% Discount Ends Soon!
The Early Bird discount of 30% off all SciChart 3D licenses ends on the 28th February 2016! Only orders placed before this time will be honoured at the discounted rate.
On the 1st March 2016, the SciChart 3D pricing will revert to the normal pricing, so hurry and take advantage of this limited time offer!
- SciChart 3D Professional: $699.30 in Discount, Normally $999
- SciChart SDK (2D+3D) Pro: $1224.30 in Discount, Normally $1749
- SciChart SDK Ent (2D+3D+Src): $1784.30 in Discount, Normally $2549
Also, if you’re an existing customer of SciChart WPF Professional or SciChart WPF Source and wish to upgrade, contact us as we have special rates to upgrade to SciChart 2D+3D (only paying the difference).
VIEW SCICHART3D PRICING
Where to get SciChart Downloads?
The usual places: Downloads page, NuGet and Github!
GET SCICHART v4.0.3