You may have noticed that SciChart 3D WPF Charts are coming soon! Along with version 4 of our legendary best-in-class WPF Charts. We wanted to post a few more screenshots and features info about this powerful new WPF 3D Chart control, which is coming very soon.
SciChart WPF 3D Charts Screenshots
3D WPF Bubble Charts
3D WPF Surface Mesh Chart
Realtime WPF 3D Surface Mesh Chart
Themed 3D WPF Charts
WPF 3D PointLine Chart
WPF Tenor Curves 3D and 2D Charts
3D WPF Column Chart
3D WPF Stem Chart
That Mesmerising Realtime 3D WPF Chart
SciChart WPF 3D Chart Features
Features are still in flux, but the first release is likely to include:
- WPF Scatter 3D chart with variable point-color, marker geometry
- WPF Bubble 3D chart with variable point-color, marker geometry, size
- WPF Point-Line 3D chart with variable point-color, marker geometry, line width
- WPF Surface Mesh with uniform grid with color palette, heightmap or texture
- WPF Impulse (stem) 3D Chart with variable point/line color, market geometry
- WPF 3D Column Chart with variable column color
- Templatable, customizable Tooltips per vertex / segment
- Vertex Selection & Hit-Test API
- Customisable camera with perspective / orthogonal views
- Zooming, Panning and orbiting the world via mouse, mousewheel interaction
- Realtime performance & DirectX hardware acceleration as standard
- Based on a rich 3D Engine to allow us to build rich 3D visualisation features in the future.
SciChart 3D Pricing & Licensing
Pricing & Licensing is to be announced soon, but we will be providing an early bird discount for new purchases of SciChart 3D WPF Charts and a slightly steeper early-bird discount for existing customers of SciChart WPF 2D.
So keep watching our releases page as the early-bird discount won’t last long!