We are pleased to announce that SciChart Android SDK v1.2.0 has now been released! Please see below for the list of improvements / features added and bugs fixed.
If you are using SciChart Android v1.x then this update is a drop-in replacement.
What’s New in SciChart Android v1.2.0?
- NEW! Android Nougat SDK 24 Support
- NEW! Added new documentation topics: Axis APIs, 2D Chart Types, Styling and Theming, PaletteProvider API, PointMarker API and many more.
- NEW! MinimalZoomConstrain / MaximalZoomConstrain Api to allow limiting of zoom and pan
- Optimised Candlestick and OHLC Chart Rendering performance. These two chart types draw up to 5x faster in SciChart Android v1.2 vs v1.1.
- Fixed incorrect column width when zooming in FastColumnRenderableSeries
- Fixed Mountain chart stops responding when zoomed in
- Fixed CursorModifier falls apart when zoomed
- Fixed LineAnnotations fall apart when zoomed
- Fixed CursorModifier, RolloverModifier axis labels remain on the chart in some cases
- Improved ZoomExtents animation
- Fixed PaletteProvider example fails to work when the chart is rotated
- Fixed ShiftedAxis (central axis) behaviour fails to work after rotating the chart
- Fixed IndexOutOfBoundsException in AxisTickLabelRendererComponent
- Fixed CategoryTickProvider crashes with OutOfMemory in some cases
- Fixed cannot use PanModifier immediately after rotation.
- Fixed BandSeries artefacts when zoomed out
- Fixed Realtime Ticking Stock Charts strange behaviour when Zoomed to extents
- Fixed SeriesInfo reports incorrect coordinate for vertical charts
Where to get SciChart Downloads?
You can get the SciChart Android SDK v1.2.0 from the Downloads page. Source code customers can also get-latest from our Github repository.
GET SCICHART Android v1.2.0