We are pleased to announce that SciChart iOS SDK v1.1.0 has now been released! Please see below for the list of improvements / features added and bugs fixed.
If you are using SciChart iOS v1.x then this update is a drop-in replacement.
What’s New in SciChart iOS v1.1.0?
- Added SCIAxisBase.setAxisTitle(NSString) to set string axis titles (Multiple Axis Example)
- Added SCIAxisCore.setTitleCustomView(UIView) to set custom axis view (Multiple Axis Example)
- Added SCIAxisCore.registerVisibleRangeChangedCallback to allow registering / subscribing to VisibleRange changed (Multiple Surface Example)
- Added CategoryDateTimeAxis type, for financial charts (allows closing of weekend / overnight gaps on the XAxis)
- Added SCIAxisRangeSynchronization type for synchronising ranges of two charts (Multiple Surface Example)
- Added SCIAxisAreaSynchronization type for synchronising YAxis sizes when two charts placed one above another (Multiple Surface Example)
- Added AxisMarkerAnnotation type (Multi Pane iOS Stock Charts Example)
- Added new Multi Pane iOS Stock Charts demo (Multi Pane iOS Stock Charts Example)
- Added new Realtime Ticking iOS Stock Charts demo (Realtime Ticking iOS Stock Charts Example)
- SciChart iOS Getting Started Guide is now online. Appledoc for class hierarchy coming soon.
- Fixed Scatter Series crash when NaN’s in data series.
- Fixed Scatter Series does not draw when a single data-point in data series.
- SCIRolloverModifier now has option UseInterpolation, which now allows interpolation between data-points to be switched OFF or on.
- Licensing warning messages in a clearer position.
Where to get SciChart Downloads?
You can get the SciChart iOS SDK v1.1 from the Downloads page. Source code customers can also get-latest from our Github repository.