We are pleased to announce that SciChart iOS SDK v1.1.1 has now been released! Please see below for the list of improvements / features added and bugs fixed.
If you are using SciChart iOS v1.x then this update is a drop-in replacement.
What’s New in SciChart iOS v1.1.1?
- Fixed SciChart.Framework now truly supports BitCode
- Fixed Crash on iPhone 5s 9.3 simulator when using .Nan value with point markers
- Fixed missing Point Markers in scatter charts in some circumstances
- Fixed issues in the Multi Pane iOS Stock Chart demo
- Added a BuildSciChartFramework.sh script to the Github release so you can build our sources easily
Where to get SciChart Downloads?
You can get the SciChart iOS SDK v1.1.1 from the Downloads page. Source code customers can also get-latest from our Github repository.
GET SCICHART IOS v1.1.1