We are pleased to announce a Minor Update to the SciChart WPF SDK v4: SciChart WPF v4.0.2 Build 8045.
This release contains several critical bug fixes and it is recommended for all users of SciChart WPF v4 to update. We are now following semantic versioning and v4.0.2 is backwards compatible to v4.0.0. It is not backward compatible to v3.x. For this you will need to see our migration guide.
What’s New in v126.96.36.19945?
- Fixed an issue where the SciChart SDK Installer did not install the Visual C++ 2013 Runtime, meaning 3D Charts failed to load on computers without Visual Studio 2013 with MSVCP.dll not found error
- Fixed an issue where SciChart.Charting3D did not correctly load D3DCompiler_47.dll dependency when in DirectX 9 mode, causing a crash in 3D Charts on DirectX 9 only PCs.
- Fixed an issue where several 3D Chart Types crashed when the target computer had .NET4.0 only (not .NET 4.5 or 4.6).
- Fixed an issue where SciChart 3D Surface Mesh wireframe did not match the surface size/shape of the mesh in some cases.
- Fixed VerticalLineAnnotation incorrect position at startup
- Fixed a bug with MountainSeries not skipping NaN data values and drawing gaps incorrectly
- The SciChart.UpdaterTool is now packaged as a VSIX Visual Studio Extension. You can download it now in the Visual Studio 2012, 2013, 2015 gallery by following steps from our Migration Guide.
- Also the SciChart.UpdaterTool several issues are fixed such as blank / not working updater tool on some computers.
- The WPF Examples Suite now has a proper exception handling dialog with full stack trace, which you can send to us on error (hopefully these don’t occur!)
SC3D 30% Discount Ends Soon!
The Early Bird discount of 30% off all SciChart 3D licenses ends on the 28th February 2016! Only orders placed before this time will be honoured at the discounted rate.
On the 1st March 2016, the SciChart 3D pricing will revert to the normal pricing, so hurry and take advantage of this limited time offer!
- SciChart 3D Professional: $699.30 in Discount, Normally $999
- SciChart SDK (2D+3D) Pro: $1224.30 in Discount, Normally $1749
- SciChart SDK Ent (2D+3D+Src): $1784.30 in Discount, Normally $2549
Also, if you’re an existing customer of SciChart WPF Professional or SciChart WPF Source and wish to upgrade, contact us as we have special rates to upgrade to SciChart 2D+3D (only paying the difference).
VIEW SCICHART3D PRICING
Where to get SciChart Downloads?
The usual places: Downloads page, NuGet and Github!
GET SCICHART DOWNLOADS