SciChart® the market leader in Fast WPF Charts, WPF 3D Charts, and iOS Chart & Android Chart Components
I wonder how I can disable the x-Axis from automatically re-scaling when panning a series beyond the available data range? The only time when axes scales change should be when I modify the axes scales via mouse on the respective axis itself. But when I pan a series I do not want any changes in axes scale to occur. How can I accomplish that? Thanks
I believe you’re looking for the ZoomPanModifier.ClipModeX property.
Defines how panning behaves when you reach the edge of the X-Axis extents. e.g. ClipMode.ClipAtExtents prevents panning outside of the X-Axis, ClipMode.None allows panning outside
- ClipMode.ClipAtExtents forces the panning operation to stop suddenly at the extents of the data
- ClipMode.ClipAtMax forces the panning operation to stop suddenly at the maximum of the data, but expand at the minimum
- ClipMode.ClipAtMin forces the panning operation to stop suddenly at the minimum of the data, but expand at the maximum
- ClipMode.None means you can pan right off the edge of the data into uncharted space.
- ClipMode.StretchAtExtents causes a zooming (stretch) action when you reach the edge of the data.
Please login first to submit.