SciChart® the market leader in Fast WPF Charts, WPF 3D Charts, and now iOS Charting & Android Chart Components
Please use the forums below to ask questions about SciChart. Take a moment to read our Question asking guidelines on how to ask a good question and our support policy. We also have a tag=SciChart on Stackoverflow.com where you can earn rep for your questions!
Please note: SciChart team will only answer questions from customers with active support subscriptions. Expired support questions will be ignored. If your support status shows incorrectly, contact us and we will be glad to help.
I wonder how I can disable the x-Axis from automatically re-scaling when panning a series beyond the available data range? The only time when axes scales change should be when I modify the axes scales via mouse on the respective axis itself. But when I pan a series I do not want any changes in axes scale to occur. How can I accomplish that? Thanks
I believe you’re looking for the ZoomPanModifier.ClipModeX property.
Defines how panning behaves when you reach the edge of the X-Axis extents. e.g. ClipMode.ClipAtExtents prevents panning outside of the X-Axis, ClipMode.None allows panning outside
- ClipMode.ClipAtExtents forces the panning operation to stop suddenly at the extents of the data
- ClipMode.ClipAtMax forces the panning operation to stop suddenly at the maximum of the data, but expand at the minimum
- ClipMode.ClipAtMin forces the panning operation to stop suddenly at the minimum of the data, but expand at the maximum
- ClipMode.None means you can pan right off the edge of the data into uncharted space.
- ClipMode.StretchAtExtents causes a zooming (stretch) action when you reach the edge of the data.
Please login first to submit.