SciChart® the market leader in Fast WPF Charts, WPF 3D Charts, and now iOS Charting & Android Chart Components
I’m trying out polar chart for my specific needs. In my scenario x-axis needs to display 0-360 (angle) values starting from bottom and going counter-clockwise so that 0 is at the bottom, 90 is at right, 180 is at the top and so on. Looking at polar chart default x-axis display it starts from right and go clockwise. Is there any way to change this behavior?
Unfortunately current implementation of polar chart does not allow to change starting point but for you could use next workaroud:
<s:SciChartSurface> <s:SciChartSurface.LayoutTransform> <RotateTransform Angle="90" CenterX="0.5" CenterY="0.5"/> </s:SciChartSurface.LayoutTransform> <s:SciChartSurface.XAxis> <s:PolarXAxis FlipCoordinates="True"/> </s:SciChartSurface.XAxis> <s:SciChartSurface.YAxis> <s:PolarYAxis Angle="270"/> </s:SciChartSurface.YAxis> </s:SciChartSurface>
Here we’re doing next:
Is this suitable for you? Hope it helps!
There are several operative issues.
1) There is a live resize the chart is displayed in 3 sizes ( Depending on the monitor Capture meduim, small, Big )
2) The scale Xaxis should have a padding or margin so it could stick near the chart
3) The Yaxis have too many decimal separators I the scale could be in 0.5 steps (Optimization)
4) Xaxis should need to be in a 90 degree step ( 0,90,180,270)
5) The XY Zoom in and out is funny too ( I tried all 3 Y, X, and XY and is unclear what is really zommed)
1)THere is no background gradient so it is no question in this case
2)Annotation can be replaced normal labels so it no issue
3)I’ve noticed this to the rollover modifier is unable to display x-axis values
4) x-axis label tick is not correctly aligned. Again the size of the chart matters this issues redirects to my question 1.
Please login first to submit.