We are pleased to announce a Stability Update to the SciChart WPF SDK v4.
Since the release of v4 we’ve released a number of patches 4.0.1, 4.0.2, 4.0.3 which address critical issues such as crash or compatibility bugs in our DirectX powered 2D & 3D charts. It is therefore recommended for all users of SciChart WPF v4 to update, especially if you have experienced one or more crash bugs in SciChart 3D since migrating to v4.
If you are using SciChart v4.x then this update is a drop-in replacement. If you are still using SciChart v3.6.1 we invite you to take a look at SciChart v4 and our migration guide. We’ve made it easier than ever to jump to the latest major version!
What’s New in v184.108.40.20698?
- SC3D-295 NullReferenceException in Viewport3D after export of a 3D Example referencing SciChart.Charting3D
- SC-3337 Fixed when AnnotationLabel.RotationAngle gets overriden in VerticalLineAnnotation.ApplyOrientation
- SC-3119 Fixed scrollbar flickers if you click on the central area
- SC-3258 Set hit-test data convert to data values from world coordinates to data in 3D Tooltips
- SC-3353 Fixed HeatMap isn’t redrawn when ColorMap gets changed
- SC-3352 Fixed BaseRenderableSeriesViewModel.StyleKey change does not show up in app
- SC-3313 Candlesticks: drawing artifacts on the right edge (Merged from v3.6 branch)
- Fixed ShowTooltipOn.MouseLeftButtonDown option in VerticalSliceModifier
- SC3D-294 Warn if SciChart3D Run without Visual Cpp 2013 Runtime
- SC3D-285 Implemented new PixelPointMarker3D which can be used in combination with ScatterRenderableSeries3D to render millions or tens of millions of points Point-Cloud charts as single pixels. Dynamically changing 10,000,000 points scatter 3d now takes 300ms. Static point-clouds with 10M points render at over 60 FPS.
- SC-3354 Better error message if you don’t enter a complete key in licensingWizard
- Added Fill property to SeriesInfo3D
- Supporting better exception handling and reporting in Exported code solutions from the WPF Examples Suite.
- Ensure exported project from WPF Chart Examples Suite uses .NET4.0 not .NET4.5 for best compatibility
New WPF Chart Examples Page up!
We’ve put up a new page where you can browse the features and examples of the SciChart WPF Examples Suite that come with the trial installer.
It’s a work in progress, but if you want to quickly browse our examples or see what’s available then head over to the WPF Chart Examples page!
SC3D 30% Discount Ends Soon!
The Early Bird discount of 30% off all SciChart 3D licenses ends on the 29th February 2016! Only orders placed before this time will be honoured at the discounted rate.
On the 1st March 2016, the SciChart 3D pricing will revert to the normal pricing, so hurry and take advantage of this limited time offer!
- SciChart 3D Professional: $699.30 in Discount, Normally $999
- SciChart SDK (2D+3D) Pro: $1224.30 in Discount, Normally $1749
- SciChart SDK Ent (2D+3D+Src): $1784.30 in Discount, Normally $2549
Also, if you’re an existing customer of SciChart WPF Professional or SciChart WPF Source and wish to upgrade, contact us as we have special rates to upgrade to SciChart 2D+3D (only paying the difference).
VIEW SCICHART3D PRICING
Where to get SciChart Downloads?
The usual places: Downloads page, NuGet and Github!
GET SCICHART v4.0.4