DataLabels Not Displaying in all cases in flippedCoordinates. Based on values only its showing. I have created a sample application with some dummy data.
- First Series is showing the labels properly
- If the first value in array changed then it will show the value.
- If all values are 0 then also its not showing the label.
Can you check the attached file for the sample code.
When the chart is not flipped then its works fine when i am checking.
- Hi Matthew, good find, it looks like the data label skipping algorithm isn’t accounting for vertical charts. Have you tried turning data label skip mode off by setting skipMode to EDataLabelSkipMode.ShowAll? https://www.scichart.com/documentation/js/current/webframe.html#DataLabelCulling.html In the meantime we will investigate your code sample and make improvements if necessary.
- You must login to post comments
Please login first to submit.