I am trying to find a possible problem why I see the effect in the picture after resizing.
Everything was fine in a sample with very high data sample rates. Now I refactored into my real life code and started using WPF Binding and the like. But now I see this effect on the real life code.
I am already:
- appending the new data inside a separate worker thread
- calling suspendupdate on the control
- using XySeriesData<double, double>. Before that I used XySeriesData<DateTime, double> and thought it was the new DateTime I was using. But still see the effect when I switched back to double.
What I did change from the example to real life:
- Mainly added databinding for RenderSurface and RenderableSeries. They are only set and changed at the beginning of the test run.
I don’t really know where to check from here on. What else could cause this effect?
- Uwe Hafner asked 9 years ago
- last active 2 months ago