Regarding MouseManager.MouseEventGroup, its behavior is still the same, please, take a look at the Sync Modifiers example.
Please, describe the issues you experience in more details or post here some screenshots/small sample so we can be more helpful.
- In regards to the Event Group: SciChart:MouseManager.MouseEventGroup="Group" works for linking different pane's modifiers, whereas MouseEventGroup="Group" does not even though the second is the first thing to appear as an option and that they appear to be the same setting.
- Hi again, I'm not sure I understood you clearly, but it seems that you want to share the rollover only. In this case please take a look at this thread, where the similar behavior was requested. Let us know if it helps and sorry if I missed the mark - please, explain the desired behavior in more details in this case. Best regards, Yuriy
- No, I'm looking for several modifiers to share between several graph panes that are created dynamically. In order to do this sharing before using v1.7, I'd used SciChart:MouseManager.MouseEventGroup=”Group”. This time around I'm using a viewmodel as my chart base, but I'm still creating the charts dynamically and trying to link them with the event group. This time around, though, I'm given the shortened option of just MouseEventGroup=”Group". I don't know if this is a new option or if it is completely different than SciChart:MouseManager.MouseEventGroup=”Group” but they appear to be the same setting that is simply accessed two different ways. When I use MouseEventGroup=”Group”, though, the sharing functionality doesn't work. If I go back to my old way of using SciChart:MouseManager.MouseEventGroup=”Group” then it all works perfectly fine. I don't know if this is intention on your end, or if it is a bug.
- Hi there, Thanks for the clarification! You still need to use the SciChart:MouseManager.MouseEventGroup attached property. The IChartModifier.MouseEventGroup property was there in previous versions too, but it is reserved for internal use and makes no impact on modifiers behavior. We know, it's a bit confusing having a property with the same name which isn't intended to be used, so we will consider how to improve the situation for future releases. Thanks, Yuriy
- Okay, just wanted to make sure y'all were made aware of the confusion/issue.
- You must login to post comments
Please login first to submit.