Visual Studio 2015
This isn’t a critical issue since it is handled but since it didn’t do this for the old version I thought I’d bring it to your attention. Awesome product BTW.
I just upgraded my .NET 4.0 SciChart 2D application from SciChart version 188.8.131.5245 to 184.108.40.20658.
Now I get the following (handled) exception message in the output window if I use a legend with my chart:
System.Windows.Data Warning: 40 : BindingExpression path error: ‘ScrollViewer’ property not found on ‘object’ ”LegendPlaceholder’ (Name=”)’. BindingExpression:Path=ScrollViewer.HorizontalScrollBarVisibility; DataItem=’LegendPlaceholder’ (Name=”); target element is ‘SciChartLegend’ (Name=”); target property is ‘HorizontalScrollBarVisibility’ (type ‘ScrollBarVisibility’)
This XAML the triggers the exception (comment it out and exception goes away):
<s:SciChartSurface.ChartModifier> <s:ModifierGroup> <s:LegendModifier ShowLegend="True" /> </s:ModifierGroup> </s:SciChartSurface.ChartModifier>
How to reproduce:
– Take the EEG sample with the latest SciChart version (220.127.116.1158)
– Change the target framework to .NET 4.0
– Change the SciChart references to use the SciChart 4.2, net40 DLLs.
I made a test solution for the following combinations:
.NET 4.5 with SciChart 4.2 works
.NET 4.0 with SciChart 4.2 throws exception
.NET 4.0 with SciChart 4.1 works
- I have the same warning in the output, since I upgraded from v4.1 to v.4.2 but also the scroll bar no longer appears
- You must login to post comments
Please login first to submit.