Hello Andrew & Co.
I need some guidance in an attempt to add some required functionality to my SciChart application.
A requirement has been brought to my attention where a user wants to do a graph over lay from a different time snap shot . This is useful for comparison reasons, where the engineer wants to compare a previous successful execution of a process with a current running one.
- One part of the solution is to save the dataseries info from a finite
time period in the past.
- Second part is that the overlaid trend (dataseries) need to be time
XAxis independent but YAxis relative.
I am looking at two different scenarios let me see what you guys think:
- Overlaid historic static trend on existing chart surface
- Historic static trend in a new chart surface (smaller format) on the
bottom of the current chart surface being displayed
How should I best approach such an implementation ? The application is using the MVVM pattern. I have adhered to the pattern pretty religiously so far
Hopefully that makes sense to describe what I am trying to accomplish.
Appreciate your support and expert guidance in this matter
- You must login to post comments