We are pleased to announce that SciChart iOS SDK v1.2.3 982 has now been released! Please see below for the list of improvements / features added and bugs fixed.
If you are using SciChart iOS v1.x then this update is a drop-in replacement.
What’s New in SciChart iOS v1.2.3 982?
- Added transparency for Surface’s background;
- Added CustomRenderableSeries;
- Added method for reattaching view to surface;
- Fixed isEnabled option for annotations;
- Fixed annotations and modifier group gestures handling;
- Fixed gradient brushes copying;
- Fixed mountain renderable series: added calculating Y range.
Where to get SciChart Downloads?
You can get the SciChart iOS SDK v1.2.0 from the Downloads page. Source code customers can also get-latest from our Github repository.
What’s coming soon?
We have been quite about our roadmap but we estimate that we are a few weeks away from a major release of SciChart iOS & Android: v2.0. This will add a number of enhancements, including new chart types, new features and support for Xamarin applications. More info to be announced soon!