SciChart v2.32 Build 4147
We are pleased to announce a hotfix update to SciChart. Version 2.32 Build 4147 includes some critical fixes and improvements which have been reported to us March.
Please see the changelog below. <strong>It is highly recommended to update if you are using v2.31 as this release fixes a critical bug in Left Axis</strong>.
- HOTFIX: Fixed issue reported by many users where Left-Aligned axis did not render properly and caused YAxisDragModifier crashes
- Fixed NullReferenceException on mouse-wheel (Checking for InteractivityHelper = null to prevent throwing)
- Fixed issue with dissappearing axis labels
- Fixed a ClipModeX issue reported on the forums
- Fixed an IndexOutOfRangeException on CategoryDateTimeAxis if HitTest is performed when it has empty dataseries
Do you need a Nightly Build?
It has come to our attention that we fix bugs faster than we release them 🙂 We do release monthly but sometimes on our stable branches a single fix could be pushed to customers on a nightly basis so that they can continue working without interruption?
Do you need a nightly build of the SciChart DLLs? If so please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Nightly Build’ – let us know. If enough people reply we will implement this on our build server.
SciChart v3.0 Beta 2 is coming
We are preparing to push a large BETA 2 update for SciChart v3.0. We’ve fixed about 30 issues that you have reported. This is in final QA before release and will go out the door shortly.
That’s all! Thanks and regards,