We are pleased to announce that SciChart iOS SDK v1.2.0 has now been released! Please see below for the list of improvements / features added and bugs fixed.
If you are using SciChart iOS v1.x then this update is a drop-in replacement.
What’s New in SciChart iOS v1.2.0?
- NEW! Doxygen documentation for all API functions, headers.
- NEW! LegendModifier for displaying chart legends + example.
- NEW! Error Bars series + example.
- NEW! Fan Chart type + example.
- NEW! Impulse series type + example.
- NEW! Added examples for CursorModifier, RolloverModifier and TooltipModifier as well as Custom Cursor Tooltips, Custom Rollover Tooltips, Custom Tooltips and Custom Modifiers to handle a Tap gesture.
- NEW! Swift 3, XCode 8 support.
- NEW! Packaged RemoveSimulatorSlice.sh with the Build Scripts to allow publishing to App Store plus Documentation.
- SciChart no longer throws exception if data is unsorted in X
- Fixed a memory leak in Realtime Ticking Stock Charts example.
- Fixed modifiers not synchronising at Swift Multiple Surface example.
- Fixed error where chart is blank when AutoRange.Never is used.
- Fixed issue with heat map when drawing multiple surfaces.
- Fixed issue with Heatmap ZRange.
- Fixed issue with AxisMarkerAnnotation displaying incorrect colours on simulator.
Where to get SciChart Downloads?