We are pleased to announce the release of SciChart WPF v6.0.1, build 12982. This update includes a small number of bug fixes reported by users since the 6.0.0 release last week. This release is a drop-in replacement for 6.0.0 and it is recommended to update if you are affected by any of the issues listed below
What’s new in v6.0.1?
- SC-5230 Designer licensing check seems to be incorrect, showing ‘license not found’ when you have activated in the Visual Studio Designer using the Cross Platform Licensing Wizard.
- SC-5191 AccessViolationException reported in SciChart WPF v6 with Visual Xccelerator in some cases.
- SC-5211 Stroke property does not change the color of the Crosshair3D lines for the TooltipModifier3D.
- SC-5219 Fixed SciChart3D setting tick length doesn’t have any impact on the axis.
- Fix hit test examples : Point line series and Custom tool tips 3D Chart examples were crashing.
Where to Get SciChart WPF?
SciChart WPF v6.0.1 is available by:
- Downloading from our scichart.com/downloads page.
- Using Install-Package or Update-Package from NuGet.
- By cloning or downloading the source code on Github (source code customers only).
Please ensure you uninstall the previous version(s) of SciChart before installing the latest version as this can prevent some issues in the upgrade process!