- Code a chart with NPM and Webpack and step-by-step code samples.
- Compile our examples app and get access to more than 80 chart examples, including customizable bubble charts.
- Build your first charting app with our tutorials.
You can compile our charting app with NPM install and our demos are easy to follow.
SciChart supports high-performance data visualization to help enterprises display and interact with tens of millions of data points without performance degradation. In fact, with SciChart.js 3D bubble or point-cloud charts, you can render millions of data points without slowdown on real-time updating datasets at 60 frames per second.
For more complex functionality, we have tutorials and documentation. You can also access our knowledgeable support team for advice. We offer boilerplates for the most popular frameworks, including Angular, Vue, Blazor, React, Electron and Next.js.
Case Uses & Industries
3D Bubble Charts are often used to present financial data with three data series. For example, financial analysts could use this graph to present the relationship between sales and quantity per customer or to show correlations between funds and stocks. The values of the third data series influence the size of the bubbles.
- World’s highest rated chart library
- Supports tens of millions of data points
- Fast rendering for real-time data feeds
- Supports customizable, interactive features
- 5-star rated support for developers
- Winner of the Queen’s Award for Innovation
- More cost-effective than open-source platforms for big data projects
Frequently Asked Questions
How is a bubble chart different from a scatter chart?
A bubble chart is a form of scatter chart that has its data points replaced with bubbles. Unlike a scatter chart which has two reference axes (X-axis and Y-axis), a bubble chart has a third axis (Z-axis) and this field controls the size of the data bubbles.
What customizations are available with the 3D bubble chart?
We support a wide range of styling customizations. These include a choice of 3D point markers and custom sizes and colors.
Who can my developers contact for support?
We operate 5-star rated support for developers.
- If you have any questions for sales, licensing or purchasing, please contact us or visit our sales support.
- Customers can use our active forum at www.scichart.com/questions.
If I want to pay for a licence, what are my payment options?
Payment options include credit card online, wire-transfer or purchase order internationally. Browse our full list of products to get your SciChart.js licence today.
Bubbles can be colored individually, programmatically selected and scaled using the PointMetadata3D class. PointMetadata also allows you to tag individual bubbles with a business object of any type.