Massive heatmaps (1000×1000 or more) can be achieved in SciChart.js! The entire heatmap is represented by a 2D array and is color-mapped to a numeric value.
- Code a chart with NPM and Webpack with step-by-step code samples.
- Compile our examples app and get access to more than 80 chart examples, including customizable heatmap charts.
- Build your first charting app with our tutorials.
Case Uses & Industries
It’s also an effective tool for marketers and website owners, as heatmaps can easily show how users are interacting with their website, identifying areas that have lots of conversions, and those that don’t.
Uniform heat maps are extremely fast, lightweight series types for rendering two dimensional data as a heatmap.
- Supports tens of millions of data points
- Easily create custom color maps
- Winner of the Queen’s Award for Innovation
- Responsive support for developers
- Feature-rich, flexible design options
- More cost-effective than open-source platforms for big data projects
Frequently Asked Questions
Are the heatmaps responsive?
What types of heatmap can I create with SciChart.js?