View our SciChart.js Getting Started guide to:
- Start for free with our Community Edition.
- Code a chart with NPM and Webpack and step-by-step code samples.
- Compile our examples app and get access to more than 80 chart examples, including customizable digital line charts.
- Build your first charting app with our tutorials.
You can compile our charting app with NPM install and all our demos are easy to follow.
With high-performance data visualization capabilities, users can view and interact with tens of millions of data points without performance degradation.
For more complex functionality, we have tutorials and documentation examples.
You can also access our knowledgeable support team for advice. We offer boilerplates for the most popular frameworks, including Angular, Vue, Blazor, React, Electron and Next.js.
Case Uses & Industries
Digital Line (Step Line) graphs can be used to monitor changes over both short and long time periods. Line graphs can perform better than bar graphs when there are smaller changes. However, step line charts are more effective for highlighting the magnitude of the changes. This is because they visualize what’s happening between data points. An example use case could be to display inventory levels.
We’re proud to support thousands of developers and innovative organizations across the world. Our charts are commonly used in web applications and data dashboards for the following sectors: oil and gas, science, medicine, engineering, finance, trading, and more.
Could our charts help you display your data in a way that is more practical for your end use case?
- World’s highest rated chart library
- Supports tens of millions of data points
- Fast rendering for real-time data feeds
- Supports customizable, interactive features
- World class support for developers
- Winner of the Queen’s Award for Innovation
- More cost-effective than open-source platforms for big data projects
Frequently Asked Questions
When would a Step Line Chart be more suitable than a simple line chart?
Step line charts are recommended whenever you want to display the magnitude of changes between data points, such as comparing inventory levels.
What customizations are available?
With our customization API, you can benefit from a wide range of customizations. A few examples include: painting line segments in different colors, point markers, rendering gaps and more. As well as the simple line chart, we also support vertical, dashed, thresholded and more.
Who can my developers contact for support?
We operate 5-star rated support for developers.
- If you have any questions for sales, licensing or purchasing, please contact us or visit our sales support.
- Customers can use our active forum at www.scichart.com/questions.
How do I pay for a licence?
Payment options include credit card online, wire-transfer or purchase order internationally. Browse our full list of products to get your SciChart.js licence today.