This example uses a ScatterRenderable Series3D with PixelPointMarker to render a high performance 3D LiDAR visualization of a 500×500 (250k points) ASC format dataset.
You can also overlay contours if you use the SurfaceMeshRenderable Series3D and enable contours by setting the DrawMeshAs property.
View our SciChart.js Getting Started guide to:
- Start for free with our Community Edition.
- Code a chart with NPM and Webpack and step-by-step code samples.
- Build your first charting app with our tutorials.
You can compile our charting app with NPM install and all our demos are easy to follow.
With high-performance data visualization capabilities, users can view and interact with tens of millions of data points without performance degradation. Big real-time datasets can also be rendered with speed.
For more complex functionality, we have tutorials and documentation examples.
You can also access our knowledgeable support team for advice. We offer boilerplates for the most popular frameworks, including Angular, Vue, Blazor, React, Electron and Next.js.
Case Uses & Industries
LiDAR sensors use a laser to rapidly scan an area, giving an accurate 3D map of that area in real-time. To generate the real-time geospatial data mapping you’re looking for, SciChart.js, with its in-house GPU accelerated rendering engine, can deliver millions of data points in real-time.
A common use case includes landscape research. LiDAR can show subtle variations in relief or elevation on the ground. It also has plenty of archaeological applications due to its ability to show the underlying land surface.
We’re proud to support thousands of developers and innovative organizations across the world. Our charts are used in web applications and data dashboards for the following sectors: oil and gas, science, medicine, engineering, finance, trading, and more.
- World’s highest rated chart library
- Supports tens of millions of data points
- Fast rendering for real-time data feeds
- Supports customizable, interactive features
- World class support for developers
- Winner of the Queen’s Award for Innovation
- More cost-effective than open-source platforms for big data projects
Frequently Asked Questions
Which software should I use to process LiDAR data?
We may be biased, but the proof of our performance is in our data. Thousands of developers around the world trust us with their complex, mission-critical data visualizations. High-performance real-time capabilities and world-class tech support are just two reasons why. SciChart.js makes it easy for you to process the data and visualize it in exactly the way you want.
What customizations are available?
With our customization API, you can benefit from a wide range of customizations, which include custom color maps.
Who can my developers contact for support?
We operate 5-star rated support for developers.
- If you have any questions for sales, licensing or purchasing, please contact us or visit our sales support.
- Customers can use our active forum at www.scichart.com/questions.
How do I pay for a licence?
Payment options include credit card online, wire-transfer or purchase order internationally. Browse our full list of products to get your SciChart.js licence today.