View our SciChart.js Getting Started guide to:
- Code a chart with NPM and Webpack and step-by-step code samples.
- Compile our examples app and get access to more than 80 chart examples, including customizable band charts.
- Build your first charting app with our tutorials.
Compile our charting app with NPM install. From there, you can access all our demos. They are easy to follow and developers can access our world-class support whenever they need. For more complex functionality, we have tutorials and band chart documentation examples.
We provide boilerplates for the most popular frameworks, including Angular, Vue, Blazor, React, Electron and Next.js.
With high-performance data visualization capabilities, users are able to view and interact with tens of millions of data points without experiencing performance degradation. SciChart makes these graphs easy to implement and enhances the quality of the performance, interactions and custom styling and features.
Data Visualization Examples For JS Band Charts
As an enhanced version of the simple line chart, the Band Chart opens up more insight and context for your data. This helps your audience answer more questions.
Although this chart can be used across multiple sectors, its primary use is in financial markets for displaying things like Bollinger Bands or MACD.
It’s also ideal for retail sales dashboards. You can display categorical dimensions such as regions, companies and products and compare them with a numerical measure over time such as monthly sales or profits.
This allows you to display the following types of data: sales performance of various stores, revenue per sales region or product price comparisons with competitors.
Industries We Work With
Our charts are frequently published in web applications and data dashboards for the following sectors: oil and gas, science, medicine, engineering, finance, trading and more. We’re proud to support thousands of international developers and leading organizations.
- World’s highest rated chart library
- Supports tens of millions of data points
- Fast rendering for real-time data feeds
- Supports customizable, interactive features
- World class support for developers
- Winner of the Queen’s Award for Innovation
- More cost-effective than open-source platforms for big data projects
Frequently Asked Questions
What customizations are available?
With our customization API, you can benefit from a wide range of customizations, which include custom color maps, interactions and the ability to render gaps.
How do I purchase a licence?
If you would like to purchase a full licence for commercial use, payment options include credit card, wire-transfer or purchase orders. Browse our full list of products to get your SciChart.js licence today. We look forward to working with you.
Who can my developers contact for support?
We operate 5-star rated support for developers.
- If you have any questions for sales, licensing or purchasing, please contact us or visit our sales support.
- Customers can use our active forum at www.scichart.com/questions.