See the SciChart.js Getting Started guide to:
- Get started for free with our community edition.
- Code a chart with NPM and Webpack and step-by-step code samples.
- Compile our examples app and get access to more than 80 chart examples, including customizable themes and interactions.
- Build your first charting app with our tutorials.
You can compile our charting app with NPM install and our demos are easy to follow. We offer boilerplates for the most popular frameworks, including Angular, Vue, Blazor, React, Electron and Next.js.
Powering your data charts with our software can deliver high-quality results that are responsive, interactive and smooth.
To display complex functionality, we have tutorials and documentation. You can also contact our knowledgeable support team for advice.
Case Uses & Industries
This type of graph is useful for investigating desirable response values and operating conditions for a product or service.
- Supports tens of millions of data points
- Fast rendering for real-time data feeds
- Supports customizable, interactive features
- 5-star rated support for developers
- Winner of the Queen’s Award for Innovation
Frequently Asked Questions
Are your JS charts responsive?
Yes – all our JS charts are fully responsive across all devices, meaning the data will look and perform just as smoothly on a mobile device as a desktop computer.
What customizations and interactions are available?