Android Chart - Examples
SciChart Android ships with ~90 Android Chart Examples which you can browse, play with, view the source-code and even export each SciChart Android Chart Example to a stand-alone Android Studio project. All of this is possible with the new and improved SciChart Android Examples Suite, which ships as part of our Android Charts SDK.
The Oscilloscope Demo showcases Sorted and Unsorted Data Series in a real-time, while maintaining smooth interactivity and performance in a medium sized dataset (2,000-4,000 points per series).
– Change the chart type from Fourier Series to Lissajous (Unsorted X-Y) with or without Digital Step Line
– Zoom, Pan the chart on pinch or finger drag.
– Scale the X and Y Axes, dragging them with a finger”
The full source code for the Android Oscilloscope Demo example is included below (Scroll down!).
Did you know you can also view the source code from one of the following sources as well?
- Clone the SciChart.Android.Examples from Github.
- Or, view source and export each example to an Android Studio project from the Java version of the SciChart Android Examples app.
- Also the SciChart Android Trial contains the full source for the examples (link below).