Xamarin Chart - Examples
Please note! These examples are new to SciChart Mobile v3 release! SciChart iOS & Android ship with Xamarin.iOS and Xamarin.Android bindings around our native iOS & Android Chart controls, allowing you to create fast & feature rich charts to your Xamarin applications. We include ~90 native iOS examples and 90 Android examples, but now also ~60 Xamarin Chart Examples to help you get started with SciChart. You can download the source for our Xamarin Chart Examples from Github, or browse the source code below.
The Xamarin Multi-Pane Stock Charts example demonstrates how SciChart is suitable for creating complex, multi-panel stock chart and trading apps, able to display volumes and indicators on the main pane, in panels and synchronize the zooming, scrolling of multiple charts together.
In this example charts are all synchronized. It uses Ohlc or CandleStick charts in a Xamarin application. There are also two line series that are drawing the moving averages and panels drawing MACD (using our Xamarin Band series) and RSI.
See tutorials on linking multiple charts in Xamarin here:
See tutorials on adding annotations to your Xamarin charts here:
- The main(Price) chart can be scrolled dragging its X Axis. All the other charts are synchronized with it, so they will be scrolled too.
- Zoom to the data extents, double-tapping on any chart. The others will be zoomed to the data extents as well.
- Hover to see XY cursor values from all the charts.
Technical Indicators are for demonstration purposes only. We recommend the open-source TA-Lib to integrate technical indicators to SciChart!
The C#/Xamarin.iOS/Xamarin.Android source code for the Xamarin Multi-Pane Stock Charts example is included below (Scroll down!).
Did you know you can also view the source code from one of the following sources as well?
- Clone the SciChart.Xamarin.Examples from Github.
- Also, the SciChart for Xamarin Trial contains the full source code for the Xamarin chart examples (link below).