WPF Chart - Examples
SciChart WPF ships with hundreds of WPF Chart Examples which you can browse, play with, view the source-code and even export each WPF Chart Example to a stand-alone Visual Studio solution. All of this is possible with the new and improved SciChart WPF Examples Suite, which ships as part of the SciChart WPF SDK.
Our WPF charting library can demonstrate how to create a Donut Chart. This is a circular chart type with a hole in the center consisting of sectors which are proportional to the quantity it represents.
You can change the fill color of every segment and style of its label.
The labels can be placed outside or inside a segment.
Every segment can be highlighted by clicking on it or when selected in the Legend.
Hover a segment with the cursor to see a tooltip with additional info about it!
– The Donut Chart Type
– What is a RenderableSeries?
– DataSeries Types in SciChart
– Common RenderableSeries Properties
The C#/WPF source code for the WPF Donut Chart example is included below (Scroll down!).
Did you know you can also view the source code from one of the following sources as well?
- Clone the SciChart.WPF.Examples from Github.
- Or, view source in the SciChart WPF Examples suite.
- Also the SciChart WPF Trial contains the full source for the examples (link below).