WPF Chart - Examples
SciChart WPF ships with hundreds of WPF Chart Examples which you can browse, play with, view the source-code and even export each WPF Chart Example to a stand-alone Visual Studio solution. All of this is possible with the new and improved SciChart WPF Examples Suite, which ships as part of the SciChart WPF SDK.
Demonstrates how to use the PaletteProvider API to color lines and points individually. Using this API you can color individual data points of the following RenderableSeries:
This is achieved by creating a class which implements IStrokePaletteProvider (for line series / outlines), IFillPaletteProvider (for fills) and/or IPointMarkerPaletteProvider for point-markers. A single class can implement more than one interface in order to provide coloring / paletting to different series types.
The PaletteProvider is useful for showing thresholds or areas of interest!
– Change Series Colour Dynamically (PaletteProvider)
– IStrokePaletteProvider Interface
– IFillPaletteProvider interface
– IPointMarkerPaletteProvider interface
– BaseRenderableSeries.PaletteProvider Property
The C#/WPF source code for the WPF Chart Using PaletteProvider example is included below (Scroll down!).
Did you know you can also view the source code from one of the following sources as well?
- Clone the SciChart.WPF.Examples from Github.
- Or, view source in the SciChart WPF Examples suite.
- Also the SciChart WPF Trial contains the full source for the examples (link below).