WPF Chart - Examples
SciChart WPF ships with hundreds of WPF Chart Examples which you can browse, play with, view the source-code and even export each WPF Chart Example to a stand-alone Visual Studio solution. All of this is possible with the new and improved SciChart WPF Examples Suite, which ships as part of the SciChart WPF SDK.
Generates a simple line chart with a chart legend. The Legend is created as follows:
– Adding a LegendModifier Type to the SciChartSurface.ChartModifier. This aggregates and exposes series data which you can bind to.
– Adding a SciChartLegend to the chart, binding it to LegendModifier.LegendData.SeriesInfo.
There are many different configurations for the legend, including auto-creation of legend, or fine grained control over the legend rows. Please review the API documentation below carefully for further informatino.
– SciChart Legend API Overview
– SciChartLegend ItemsPanel and ItemsTemplate
– Custom Legend with Color Picker and Custom Point Markers
– SeriesInfo – The Series ViewModel for Legends, Tooltips, Rollovers
– SciChartLegend Type
The C#/WPF source code for the WPF Chart Legends API example is included below (Scroll down!).
Did you know you can also view the source code from one of the following sources as well?
- Clone the SciChart.WPF.Examples from Github.
- Or, view source in the SciChart WPF Examples suite.
- Also the SciChart WPF Trial contains the full source for the examples (link below).