WPF Chart - Examples
SciChart WPF ships with hundreds of WPF Chart Examples which you can browse, play with, view the source-code and even export each WPF Chart Example to a stand-alone Visual Studio solution. All of this is possible with the new and improved SciChart WPF Examples Suite, which ships as part of the SciChart WPF SDK.
Demonstrates mixing a FastLineRenderableSeries and XyScatterRenderableSeries on the same chart and providing values via MVVM data-binding.
The scatter chart uses the PointMarker API to define the marker shape and size. This can be customized in code or you can create your own Point-Markers using our SpritePointMarker or BasePointMarker type.
Perhaps you wanted a scatter point with a line? If so you can do this using the FastLineRenderableSeries and setting the PointMarker property.
– XyScatterRenderableSeries Type
– FastLineRenderableSeries Type
– XyDataSeries Type
– PointMarker API
– What is a RenderableSeries and what is a DataSeries?
– RenderableSeries API
The C#/WPF source code for the WPF Line and Scatter Chart example is included below (Scroll down!).
Did you know you can also view the source code from one of the following sources as well?
- Clone the SciChart.WPF.Examples from Github.
- Or, view source in the SciChart WPF Examples suite.
- Also the SciChart WPF Trial contains the full source for the examples (link below).